1. Sometimes I will ask H if he loves me, and he always replies, "More than anything." Gets me all teary eyed every time. That man has my heart.
2. Having Thursday and Friday off of work. I la la LOVE long weekends!
3. The 7 year old I nanny telling her mom that I'm "too sassy to clean the table." Oops...
4. H's twin brother and his wife are down for the week, which can be a lot of fun because H and his twin brother are exactly the same when it comes to their thought process and sense of humor. [It is insane playing Catch Phrase with them!]
5. Some unexpected goodies from Hello Fab. [Seriously my favorite store ever. If you haven't checked it out before, you definitely need to!]
Not So Favorite:
1. Getting a 4th of July pedicure that sucked. Asking them to re-do it and the second time also sucked. [If you live in Gilbert and want to know where not to go, hit me up!]
2. Not going on vacation.
[I love it when there are a lot more Favorites during the week!]
Anyway, this skirt is just killing it for me! I have a thing for floral skirts lately, and this one is definitely my favorite. I've already worn it multiple times, and I don't even feel bad about it! Hello Fab always has my favorite pieces!